Videos on mobile devices

wilhelm...@gmail.com

May 17, 2018, 3:33:31 AM5/17/18
to AtoM Users
Hello

Videos play on desktop computers, but not on mobile devices. Format is mpeg4.
Any idea how this can be fixed?

Thank you

Willie

José Raddaoui

May 17, 2018, 6:46:00 AM5/17/18
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
Hi Willie,

AtoM uses a flash player to reproduce videos. Could it be that you mobile browser doesn't have support for flash or that it's disabled?

Regards.

wilhelm...@gmail.com

May 17, 2018, 7:17:35 AM5/17/18
to AtoM Users
Thank you!
Surely this is a problem seeing as the web is moving away from Flash. How does one tell clients that they won't be able
to view archived videos on some mobile devices?

Thanks

José Raddaoui

May 17, 2018, 7:45:49 AM5/17/18
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
Hi Willie,

This is something that has been in our wishlist for some time, see:

You may also find this thread interesting:

Regards.

wilhelm...@gmail.com

May 17, 2018, 8:26:01 AM5/17/18
to AtoM Users
José, thanks much for your help! I'm new to this. I'll study those links.
Thanks again.

Willie