Data center

Vignesh Meenakshi Sundaram

Oct 31, 2013, 11:35:39 AM10/31/13
to google-cloud...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I have been trying to find a way to specify a data center for my appengine instance, but have been unsuccessful so far. I followed the blog post at http://googledevelopers.blogspot.fr/2012/12/app-engine-174-released.html and filled the questionnaire, but haven't received a reply so far. Also, I do not find an option to specify a data center location when I create a new Appengine instance.

I would be thankful if someone could advise me about what I should / should not do.

Thanks,
Vignesh

Razvan Musaloiu-E.

Oct 31, 2013, 11:46:19 AM10/31/13
to google-cloud...@googlegroups.com
This is a list dedicated to Cloud SQL. The App Engine community [1] should be able to help with App Engine related issues.

Vignesh Meenakshi Sundaram

Oct 31, 2013, 11:50:29 AM10/31/13
to google-cloud...@googlegroups.com
Thank you, Razvan. Please excuse me for my misunderstanding.

Vignesh

Vignesh