Sybase SQLAnywhere driver for Unix systems

reda laanait

Jan 7, 2020, 8:23:49 AM1/7/20
to golan...@googlegroups.com

Hello,

Is there a Golang driver for Sybase SQLAnywhere DB that works in a Unix system? I only find this, which works only on windows.

Otherwise, Is there any workaround to fix that e.g implementing a wrapper of another language driver?

Thanks
--
LAANAIT Ahmed Reda
------------------------------

Lutz Horn

Jan 7, 2020, 8:27:12 AM1/7/20
to reda laanait, golan...@googlegroups.com
If there is none listed on https://github.com/avelino/awesome-go#database-drivers or https://github.com/golang/go/wiki/SQLDrivers you are out of luck.

Lutz

Chris Burkert

Jan 16, 2020, 1:31:44 PM1/16/20
to reda laanait, golan...@googlegroups.com
Hello, we are working on a pure Go implementation of the TDS protocol for
https://github.com/SAP/go-ase (which is currently just a cgo driver). I am not sure if TDS is also understood by SQLAnywhere but if so, then this may help. I will see if I find more in the company and let you know.