Packages "Not found" at godoc.org

Jan Mercl

May 10, 2020, 5:11:31 AM5/10/20
to golang-nuts
It came to my attention that some of my packages are not accessible at
godoc.org at the time of this writing (09:05 UTC).

A sample of URLs that report "Not Found":

https://godoc.org/modernc.org/strutil
https://godoc.org/modernc.org/mathutil
https://godoc.org/modernc.org/cc
https://godoc.org/modernc.org/b
https://godoc.org/modernc.org/gocc
https://godoc.org/modernc.org/qbe

It seems the problem is not in the redirector as at least some other
packages/commands work as usual, for example:

https://godoc.org/modernc.org/golex
https://godoc.org/modernc.org/ql
https://godoc.org/modernc.org/kv
https://godoc.org/modernc.org/sqlite

Has anyone a similar experience and/or some insight into the problem?

Sebastien Binet

May 10, 2020, 5:23:24 AM5/10/20
to Jan Mercl, golang-nuts
It seems like gitlab is going through some maintenance work (I get a 503 when trying to reach the files of the packages you labeled as working).
Perhaps it's just that (and some caching effect)?

sent from my droid

Jan Mercl

May 10, 2020, 5:29:16 AM5/10/20
to Sebastien Binet, golang-nuts
On Sun, May 10, 2020 at 11:22 AM Sebastien Binet <bi...@cern.ch> wrote:

> It seems like gitlab is going through some maintenance work (I get a 503 when trying to reach the files of the packages you labeled as working).
> Perhaps it's just that (and some caching effect)?

Ah, you're right, now I'm getting a 503 from gitlab.com as well. When
I tried the same before OP it still worked.

Thanks!

kusht...@gmail.com

May 10, 2020, 11:23:59 AM5/10/20
to golang-nuts