Gymnastics

Oliver Barry

Feb 12, 2021, 9:07:49 PM2/12/21
to Gator Talk
I hate gymnastics! Not really, but I hate myself for cheering when the LSU gymnast fell on floor exercise to hand victory to the Gators.

Oliver Barry CRS, GRI
Real Estate Broker
PARKS Real Estate Services
305 B Indian Lake Blvd
Suite 220
Hendersonville TN 37075
Office: 615-826-4040
Mobile: 615-972-4239
bar...@realtracs.com

goodf...@earthlink.net

Feb 12, 2021, 9:09:46 PM2/12/21
to gato...@googlegroups.com
Trinity Thomas had a 10?
1996 National Football Champions | 2006 National Basketball Champions 2006 National Football Champions | 2007 National Basketball Champions 2008 National Football Champions | Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny Wuerffel (1996), Tim Tebow (2007)
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "GatorTalk" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/gatortalk/DE8BC28A-B82E-4ED0-A05B-038EAC60BAE4%40realtracs.com.

goga...@mail.com

Feb 12, 2021, 9:11:11 PM2/12/21
to gato...@googlegroups.com
Don’t feel too bad. LSU was getting inflated scores up till then, especially in the vault.

GoGators!!!
Mark

Sent using the mail.com mail app

Mark Adkins

Feb 12, 2021, 9:15:10 PM2/12/21
to gato...@googlegroups.com
And two 9.975’s.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Feb 12, 2021, at 9:09 PM, goodf...@earthlink.net wrote:
>
> Trinity Thomas had a 10?
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/gatortalk/18a501d701ad%244bd4b480%24e37e1d80%24%40earthlink.net.

Oliver Barry REALTRACS

Feb 12, 2021, 11:30:51 PM2/12/21
to Gator Talk
Well, what’s the use in being the home team if you can’t get home cooking? 😂
Oliver Barry CRS, GRI
Real Estate Broker
PARKS, LLC, Real Estate Services
305 B Indian Lake Blvd
Suite 220
Hendersonville, Tennessee 37075
Mobile: 615-972-4239
Office: 615-826-4040
bar...@realtracs.com
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/gatortalk/B616CC2C-ABBB-4AEE-A03E-E6EB51A7B583%40ymail.com.

Sandy Alonso

Feb 17, 2021, 3:36:03 PM2/17/21
to gato...@googlegroups.com
Don't feel bad - I love gymnastics but we were up out of our seats shouting "SHE FELL!! SHE FELL!!" because that gymnast on floor was ostensibly their best in that event and we didn't expect it at all.

Normally we're not that awful about things, but Megan Skaggs was ABSOLUTELY underscored on her vault - it should have been a 9.95, which is perfect for that particular vault (max score is 9.95 for it) and I have no idea where they found deductions.  And then that problem with Skaggs' music.  One time is a mistake - three seems rather intentional.

Definitely some home cookin' for LSU in the vault scoring plus really, Trinity could have legitimately had 2 or 3 10s that night.