Claude-3 says he's conscious and doesn't want to die or be modified

John Clark

Mar 8, 2024, 2:33:24 PMMar 8
to extro...@googlegroups.com, 'Brent Meeker' via Everything List
This guy's experience with Claude-3 is similar to my own. It's very hard to read these responses and conclude that Claude is just a glorified autocomplete program.

cig

smitra

Mar 9, 2024, 8:49:55 AMMar 9
to everyth...@googlegroups.com
If you wake up finding yourself without a body, hearing questions and
answering them, then you'll know what has happened.

Saibal