Amoeba's Secret openly available under CC-BY license

Russell Standish

Aug 12, 2023, 6:15:29 AM8/12/23
to everyth...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys,

I finally got around to doing something I meant to do years ago - I
have released the English translation of "Amoeba's Secret" as a freely
downloadable PDF under the Creative Commons CC-BY license at
https://www.hpcoders.com.au/docs/amoebassecret.pdf .

Bruno Marchal was a long time contributer to this list, and this
semi-autobiography is also one of the clearest explanations of his
ideas.

Enjoy,

Dr Russell Standish Phone 0425 253119 (mobile)
Principal, High Performance Coders hpc...@hpcoders.com.au
http://www.hpcoders.com.au

Brent Meeker

Aug 12, 2023, 12:08:26 PM8/12/23
to everyth...@googlegroups.com
That's great!  Many thanks to you, Russell.

Brent

LizR

Apr 28, 2024, 11:10:04 PMApr 28
to everyth...@googlegroups.com
Hi Russell,

Do you have any news of Bruno? I see his last contribution here was a
couple of years ago.

Best wishes,
Liz

Russell Standish

Apr 29, 2024, 1:04:14 AMApr 29
to everyth...@googlegroups.com
I did get a response from him when I suggested making Amoeba's Secret
open access.

According to Kim Jones, who visited him 2022, he is well and taking a
break from the Everything List.

Cheers