Webb pictures

John Clark

Jul 12, 2022, 3:06:02 PM7/12/22
to 'Brent Meeker' via Everything List
evThis picture from the new Webb telescope  only took an exposure time of about three hours, yet it shows galaxies even further away than the famous Hubble deep field picture which took a continuous exposure of two weeks. I can't imagine what a continuous two-week exposure from Webb will show.

image.png

Here are some other pictures from Webb:

spudb...@aol.com

Jul 12, 2022, 3:31:52 PM7/12/22
to johnk...@gmail.com, everyth...@googlegroups.com
If it ain't a Dyson Sphere, its just lights in da' sky!

Telmo Menezes

Jul 13, 2022, 6:22:44 AM7/13/22
to Everything List
Beautiful. I know that part of the mission of Webb is to observe exoplanets. Is there any hope that we could have images of earth-like planets?

Telmo