Nicki Minaj's Cousin's Friend's Boyfriend's Balls in Trinidad

John Clark

Sep 16, 2021, 10:30:03 AM9/16/21
to 'Brent Meeker' via Everything List
Tucker Carlson has been vaccinated, he must be because it has long been the policy of Fox News that all employees must be. Nevertheless last night Tucker Carlson tried to make the case that Americans should not get vaccinated, and as evidence to support his view he pointed to a tweet that said rapper Nicki Minaj's cousin's friend's boyfriend's balls got swollen after he received a Chinese COVID-19 vaccine in Trinidad, which isn't even available in the USA. Given that 22 million people read Nicki Minaj's tweets, about 1000 times as many as read "The New England Journal of Medicine" or "The Lancet ", the Trinidad minister of health felt he had to go on camera and say that they had received absolutely no reports of anybody's balls swell after receiving the Covid-19 vaccine.

llb

spudb...@aol.com

Sep 17, 2021, 6:15:11 PM9/17/21
to johnk...@gmail.com, everyth...@googlegroups.com
Yeah, people shouldn't be forced to be vaccinated because progressive totalitarians want power. Biden just cut supplies of monoclonal antibodies  to Florida, to attack DeSantis. Seems like a large percentage of the peeps, yes Black democrats, chose the risk or getting the Delta and getting it treated via MAB. I wonder of DeSantis can make this a win for his team in 2022? No bets!

Lawrence Crowell

Sep 17, 2021, 8:02:45 PM9/17/21
to Everything List
It is the right wing that has turned a public health issue into a political shitfest.

LC

Brent Meeker

Sep 17, 2021, 9:36:40 PM9/17/21
to everyth...@googlegroups.com
People should be vaccinated because if they aren't they are a breeding ground for covid and risk producing a new variant and a new pandemic.

Brent

John Clark

Sep 18, 2021, 8:24:09 AM9/18/21
to spudb...@aol.com, everyth...@googlegroups.com
On Fri, Sep 17, 2021 at 6:15 PM <spudb...@aol.com> wrote:

> Yeah, people shouldn't be forced to be vaccinated

Do you also believe if someone's religious belief is that feces is sacred and should be worshiped not avoided then they should be allowed to defecate in city water reservoirs and poop in the isles of aluminum tubes filled with 400 people, with very different attitudes regarding feces, that is flying at 40,000 feet?  For many years, even in Florida, before children can go to school they are required to have vaccinations for Diphtheria, Polio, Measles, Mumps. Rubella, Chickenpox, Bacterial Pneumonia, Hepatitis B, and Influenza; I don't see why the COVID-19 vaccine should be treated any differently than those other vaccines, especially when you consider that over the last year and a half COVID-19 has killed more people than all those other diseases put together.

Why the hell do you keep posting garbage links like this? Ron DeSantis is the most COVID-19 friendly  governor in the nation, even more than the Texas dimwit, who the hell cares what sounds Ron DeSantis makes with his mouth! The horrible thing is if Trump isn't the Republican candidate for president in 2024 it will probably be DeSantis, unless Republicans can find somebody even stupider in the meantime. Louie Gohmert perhaps?
q94

spudb...@aol.com

Sep 18, 2021, 12:56:08 PM9/18/21
to johnk...@gmail.com, everyth...@googlegroups.com
John are you authorizing publication of your new work, The Origin of The Feces?

Biden just cut by 50% Florida's delivery of monoclonal antibodies (regenron) as a treatment that greatly reduces mortality in Covid victims. Biden will lose on this one.

Sep 18, 2021, 2:45:20 PM9/18/21
to johnk...@gmail.com, everyth...@googlegroups.com
DeSantis is your new guy to disparage, this I understand as it trickles down that Don has been all sizzle and no steak. I am just pleased that he did as well as he did. For poo-poo, I make fun of religions including my own, because it pleases. On the other hand I shan't avoid the Poo Poo platter at the local Asian eatery due to it's heinous name. Yes, there is an X cross Y scenario when obeying someone else's religious rights becomes a suicide pact. My warning is that this rejection of vaxes is not religion but fear.

Sep 18, 2021, 5:02:19 PM9/18/21
to johnk...@gmail.com, everyth...@googlegroups.com

Here's a stumble upon from an academic regarding vaccine hesitancy. What sparked my interest was looking on Twitter and seeing a chart with a surprising distribution on who was avoiding the shots and why? I wanted to see if there was confirmation of the chart's claim? Unexpected by me, but still intriguing. Georgetown professor would seemingly not likely be a trumpkin such as myself.
Sep 19, 2021, 6:17:49 AM9/19/21
to spudb...@aol.com, everyth...@googlegroups.com
On Sat, Sep 18, 2021 at 5:02 PM <spudb...@aol.com> wrote:
The answer is really dumb! The guy puts a number to something he calls "vaccine hesitancy" without explaining what the hell that number means. What exactly, or even approximately, is the difference between somebody who has a 15% "vaccine hesitancy" and somebody who has a 20% "vaccine hesitancy"? Did they get the shot or did they not?  I don't care what their mental state is, I care about  what they do.  And just what are the numbers that "don't add up"?

weq
omg

spudb...@aol.com

Sep 19, 2021, 9:29:33 AM9/19/21
to johnk...@gmail.com, everyth...@googlegroups.com
The point with this piece of info was that the people who reject the vax or either mostly uneducated and highly educated. The later seemingly poured over online research papers? New information comes out all the time, but the great leaders & the medicos need to be bluntly honest. We don't need Fauci obfuscations in deciding what is best for us. We need research and its distribution to the public. Kindly attend.

Source: Sharyl Attkisson, former CBS investigative reporter, using The London Daily Telegraph on "major study" All UK, not Trumpy.
              Hint: Attkisson was never ever Trumpy either.

(STUDY) Covid-19 vaccine 6 times riskier for teenage boys than Covid for heart issues

When one politicizes science we all lose.

Sep 19, 2021, 10:08:13 AM9/19/21
to spudb...@aol.com, everyth...@googlegroups.com
I noticed you didn't answer a single one of my questions.