Lock him up?

John Clark

Jun 9, 2023, 7:43:29 AM6/9/23
to 'Brent Meeker' via Everything List
Convicted rapist Donald J Trump has now been indicted for a second time for committing felonies. The first time it was by a state court for misusing campaign funds by paying a porn star not to tell the world that Trump's penis looked like "a little mushroom" just before the election. And the second time it was by a federal court for violations of the espionage act, willful retention of documents, and conspiracy to obstruct justice. And I wouldn't be a bit surprised if in a few months Trump is indicted again, this time in Georgia for interfering with the 2020 election. I remember back in 2016 in addition to chanting "I will build a wall and make Mexico pay for it" Trump loved to chant "lock her up"; there is an obvious analogy that Biden could now chant, but I am sure he has too much class to do so. Oh well, at least we don't have to face the horrors of Hillary Clinton's email server.

7g5

Alan Grayson

Jun 9, 2023, 8:55:52 AM6/9/23
to Everything List
FYI, Trump wasn't convicted of rape.

Brent Meeker

Jun 9, 2023, 5:01:22 PM6/9/23
to everyth...@googlegroups.com
If I were Biden, after Trump has been convicted on federal charges I would commute his sentence, replacing prison time with house arrest at Mar a Lago, but not any financial or other penalties, such as inability to hold office.  This would diminish Trump's "victimhood" and avoid the problems of putting him in jail with Secret Service protection.

Brent

John Clark

Jun 10, 2023, 3:48:54 AM6/10/23
On Fri, Jun 9, 2023 at 5:01 PM Brent Meeker <meeke...@gmail.com> wrote:

> If I were Biden, after Trump has been convicted on federal charges I would commute his sentence, replacing prison time with house arrest at Mar a Lago, but not any financial or other penalties, such as inability to hold office.  This would diminish Trump's "victimhood" and avoid the problems of putting him in jail with Secret Service protection.

That won't help. Trump is the whiniest man I ever saw, his favorite word is "unfair" and for decades this son of a billionaire has been whining about how the world has been treating him so so unfairly, and I don't believe anything short of death will ever stop him from continuing to whine regardless of what Biden or anybody else does. And there will always be fools out there that feel sympathy for any plutocrat that whines loudly enough.

wwy

7g5

Brent Meeker

Jun 10, 2023, 4:08:00 PM6/10/23
to everyth...@googlegroups.com
Sure, but there would be fewer sympathizers and more who would recognize him as a whiner.

Brent

spudb...@aol.com

Jun 11, 2023, 2:17:17 PM6/11/23
to 'Brent Meeker' via Everything List
What I suspect is that we'll get an even-steven in all this. Trump will be gone after, as you like; however so will Joey, for taking Bribes and using Hunter as the Bag Man $$$. If its not Joey, are You Guys open to RFK Jr.? Interesting guy there, "policy-minded' rather than ideological.

John Clark

Jun 13, 2023, 12:08:14 PM6/13/23
On Sun, Jun 11, 2023 at 2:17 PM 'spudb...@aol.com' via Everything List <everyth...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

> You Guys open to RFK Jr.? Interesting guy there, "policy-minded' rather than ideological.

RFK Jr is not "minded" at all, in fact he's nearly as stupid as Donald Trump, and if Junior's policies were followed the end result would be mass death. But yeah, I guess mass death is sort of interesting.

sdt

spudb...@aol.com

Jun 13, 2023, 4:46:34 PM6/13/23
to everyth...@googlegroups.com
Mass death would be like nancy pelosi, calling bans from China "racist." (2020). That is the get out of jail free card, for the dem voters. But you know that! I see a double impeachment coming.

John Clark

Jun 15, 2023, 8:33:51 AM6/15/23
On Tue, Jun 13, 2023 at 4:46 PM 'spudb...@aol.com' via Everything List <everyth...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

>  I see a double impeachment coming.

Your trainer, Donald Trump, instructed you to believe that Joe Biden is corrupt, more corrupt even than Trump himself is. And monkey see monkey do.

msm

spudb...@aol.com

Jun 18, 2023, 5:06:15 PM6/18/23
to everyth...@googlegroups.com

I get what you mean Johnny. Having said that, they may BOTH be corrupt as in wrong-headed? Joey takes bribes, using Hunter as bag man. Donald? He tends to love to antagonize, which may have cost him the election via this demographic; White Suburban Women. The DNC was great with the 2020-Vote coming to your apartment like a GrubHub delivery, which pleased the young people, as well s Joeys promises of Free Stuff to them. Oprah Winfrey proved time & time again, that people just cannot resist, Free Stuff, given away her old show!

Demographically, this time round, Donny has actually gained among African American males. So go figure. On that, lets say that the Soros Families view on street criminals doesn't work at all, and gets people killed, especially, Black folks.

This is why I focus on policy. I do like throwing taxpayer dollars for R&D's that we all care about most.

But that's just me. Let's do some stuff on medicine, energy, and space.

John Clark

Jun 18, 2023, 5:40:57 PM6/18/23
On Sun, Jun 18, 2023 at 5:06 PM 'spudb...@aol.com' via Everything List <everyth...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

> Joey takes bribes, using Hunter as bag man.

As I said, if Donald Trump or Rupert Murdoch says something then Mr. Spudboy says it. Monkey see monkey do. They know exactly what buttons to press  o get you to dance to their tune.

ybq

spudb...@aol.com

Jun 18, 2023, 6:44:00 PM6/18/23
to everyth...@googlegroups.com
John, I don't believe I have ever heard of Don espouse artificial wombs as I have, nor, did the other Rich Man, Murdoch indicate this? I think for myself, and what I observed during Trumps' tour of duty was that the land seemed better off. No open borders (catch and release) lower inflation. He didn't trust the feckless Germans, with their love affair with Putin's nat gas, and no Afghanistan withdrawal.

What about the Wuhan  flu, obviously percolated in a Chinese lab? Accidentally released before it was ready to infect Hong Kong or India, I think? But during 2021,  you zapped me for advocating treatments, and not just vax shots alone, which you homed in on? We both coulda' been money-sweeter had we followed my own advice! Because Pfizer has made a ton of cash with Paxlovid(tm). It would be like me lecturing you about "No need for MSR Th232/u233 power sources John, because in a few years, we'll have Fusion in every gas station!!!" [Hard-backslap!].

You are loyal to your Party and that is commendable for me, however, I don't see Joey returning the favor to the Dem rank and file, which I used to be part of (shame on me!)? I do like his (Joey's) Inflation Reduction Act because it buys us time to get the SUV's and EV's running and the sun-wind, infrastructure, because its quicker and cheaper than anything else! Fast!

You do know to your own grumpiness, that the Greens (Democrat Voters) oppose anything nuclear? I don't, and I, after looking at some physics papers suspect that fission is the answer that we all need as a species, until fusion arrives, or deep rock geothermal gets proven, or not?

Where does this all leave us as a nation-state? Well, for me I see technology as the BIG THING to help us survive as a nation-state and as a species.

But, we are the serfs and the very wealthy fund what passes now, for the USA.

John Clark

Jun 18, 2023, 6:52:59 PM6/18/23
On Sun, Jun 18, 2023 at 6:44 PM 'spudb...@aol.com' via Everything List <everyth...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

> What about the Wuhan  flu, obviously percolated in a Chinese lab? Accidentally released before it was ready to infect Hong Kong or India

As I said, if Donald Trump or Rupert Murdoch says something then Mr. Spudboy says it. Monkey see monkey do. They know exactly what buttons to press to get you to dance to their tune.

> But during 2021,  you zapped me for advocating treatments, and not just vax shots alone,

And I still zap you for that in 2023.

9g5