Bring Back The Dodo

John Clark

Feb 2, 2023, 6:05:57 AM2/2/23
to 'Brent Meeker' via Everything List

odo

spudb...@aol.com

Feb 3, 2023, 9:10:36 PM2/3/23
to johnk...@gmail.com, everyth...@googlegroups.com
Now ask JC, why not extinct human species like, yeah, Neanderthal, Denisovans, or close back, The Boskops???
You cannot argue  against having more brain people back in humanity's effort to survive, can you?

I mean, just in case QC fails to achieve. Consider this the ACE or the Derringer in our species boot, in case mother nature decides to drop an asteroid, circa Chixchilub 66 million years ago?

We can do it this way as I have long advocated! Dr. Hashem al-Galilli Germany.

Gets rid of abortions, saves lives, frees up women, permits the restoration of DoDo's, Mammoths, Humans. What'dya say? I have reviewed my reco with a feminist and she seemed enthusiastic. Win-win.

Samiya Illias

Feb 3, 2023, 9:53:25 PM2/3/23
to everyth...@googlegroups.com, johnk...@gmail.com

Natural Biology of Procreation

Transhumanism - III: bypassing the womb?

Gog Magog & The City that will Return

Is the Babylon of The Book of Revelation being rebuilt?!

https://signsandscience.blogspot.com/2020/12/gog-magog-city-that-will-return.html

Nine Groups corrupting the Earth

What they did to the She-Camel

spudb...@aol.com

Feb 7, 2023, 9:08:19 PM2/7/23
to samiya...@gmail.com, everyth...@googlegroups.com
Samiya, what do think about this one?
"On Friday, a German molecular biologist by trade unveiled a new concept for the world’s first artificial womb facility, EctoLife, which could incubate up to 30,000 babies a year."

The German molecular biologist doing the research is the brain behind this. His name is Hashem Al-Ghaili

Is he doing Haram, by your view or is he saving lives of millions who would otherwise be aborted or aborted by the mother's body (mother's body being medically flawed?). He seems to be one of yours, Samiya. Do you feel a fatwa should be held against him for sinfulness, or is he a hero of a new age for humankind?

Personally, as a Kuffar with a capital K., I chose the later as long as his engineering of man-made wombs actually works well! No more abortions necessary, no babies lost to the mother's medical condition. If the loss of loss is greatly, reduced, I say, its good!

This, for, unless there is something damaging done to the fetus, I am all for it. Now, since I asked, you; render your judgement according to your Holy books and your understand of them.

You may also ignore if you prefer? I look to the sciences and making a difference in the ways our ancestors had to live, and to move the human being, literally, to a higher ground. More of a need for orphanages of course, but worth contributing to for humanitarian reasons.

Samiya Illias

Feb 7, 2023, 11:03:17 PM2/7/23
to spudb...@aol.com, everyth...@googlegroups.com

Corruption of Creation

Transhumanism - VI: final goals of technology

وَلَوِ ٱتَّبَعَ ٱلْحَقُّ أَهْوَآءَهُمْ لَفَسَدَتِ ٱلسَّمَـٰوَٰتُ وَٱلْأَرْضُ وَمَن فِيهِنَّ ۚ بَلْ أَتَيْنَـٰهُم بِذِكْرِهِمْ فَهُمْ عَن ذِكْرِهِم مُّعْرِضُونَ ٧١

And if the Truth had followed their desires, verily the heavens and the earth and whosoever is therein had been corrupted. Nay, We have brought them their Reminder, but from their Reminder they now turn away.

[Al-Quran 23:71, Translation: Pickthall]

…

spudb...@aol.com

Feb 7, 2023, 11:17:46 PM2/7/23
to samiya...@gmail.com, everyth...@googlegroups.com
Ok, I will take that as a big no-no! Thanks for your quick response. I don't see Trnshumanists as the devil incarnate, or worshippers of our pal, Al Shaitan, Iblis, Aduw Allah as your folk term it.

Thanks for an honest answer and that's all you need do, especially regarding Kuffar Boy here.

For me, if the inventors process, spares babies lives and brings them healthy to full term in an artificial womb, it seems to me personally, to be on God's side If it allows mothers to transfer a child they can no longer carry and move it to Master Al-Galli's magic machine, He is on God's side because he saves lives. But, that is just my view, and other views will prevail, no doubt.

For technology, for me, it is simply a thing, dead, non-living, no different morally, than it was 1000 years ago. One in that sense can use a sharp knife to cut a child's throat or use it to share bread with a child. The morality lies within the evil and madness of the human, and has zero to do with the knife. We can and have, and will use drones to kill each other, or we can and will use it to drop water and medical supplies. Think, after the quake in Turkey and Syria.

Be well,

Spud.

John Clark

Feb 8, 2023, 6:45:36 AM2/8/23
On Fri, Feb 3, 2023 at 9:10 PM <spudb...@aol.com> wrote:
> We can do it this way as I have long advocated! Dr. Hashem al-Galilli Germany.
 https://yournews.com/2022/12/12/2471635/german-molecular-biologist-unveils-concept-of-worlds-first-artificial-womb/
Gets rid of abortions,

That article smells like pure bullshit to me, no new scientific or technological advancements were announced, just some jackass saying he has a "concept" about incubateing 30,000 babies in a factory. But the reality is not one single human embryo has ever existed from conception to birth in an artificial womb, in fact no mammal has; the closest was 11 days with a mouse and that's less than half the mouse's gestation period. And your proposal that this is the solution to the abortion problem is laughably ridiculous, your Qanon and religious looney political allies will undoubtably say it's the work of the devil, and your republican allies will refuse to pay one cent of the astronomically enormous cost of such a thing even if it was technically possible. And that's just the start of the problems, you haven't seem to have given a single thought as to what to do with those tens of millions of unwanted and unloved babies after they're born, or rather after they're decanted.

ojm

spudb...@aol.com

Feb 9, 2023, 1:20:49 AM2/9/23
to johnk...@gmail.com, everyth...@googlegroups.com
True JC. If the dude has the chops to innovate, being a biologist, he could simply succeed because many are satisfied with abortions and miscarriages.  Dude is not the only scientist or engineer in the biz.