Non-human intelligence legislation proposal

21 kali dilihat
Langsung ke pesan pertama yang belum dibaca

Alan Grayson

belum dibaca,
18 Jul 2023, 09.43.4818/07/23
kepadaEverything List

spudb...@aol.com

belum dibaca,
20 Jul 2023, 20.44.3220/07/23
kepadaEverything List
If its true lets find out?

On Tuesday, July 18, 2023 at 09:43:50 AM EDT, Alan Grayson <agrays...@gmail.com> wrote:

John Clark

belum dibaca,
21 Jul 2023, 07.01.1021/07/23
kepadaeveryth...@googlegroups.com
On Thu, Jul 20, 2023 at 8:44 PM 'spudb...@aol.com' via Everything List <everyth...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

If its true lets find out?

Intelligent knowledgeable people have investigated if it's true and the answer is always the same. NO. But some just don't like that answer so they keep on asking the exact same question over and over and over and over again. It's time to move on, it's not as if flying saucers are the only remaining mystery in the universe and we have nothing better to do!

76j

spudb...@aol.com

belum dibaca,
21 Jul 2023, 13.46.0721/07/23
kepadaeveryth...@googlegroups.com
No is satisfactory for you but is it satisfactory a question, for a majority of computer and neuroscientists. I am not asking you as an engineer or me as a nothing. These the people I would ask (pay$) if I could? In others words I have not read anything distinct from the people. You? Of course! Tired of the question? Ignore.

Is it plausible that you are correct? Hell yeah! You were the one combating my suggestion some months ago, that the LLM chatbots were not likely conscious because these lacked a physical mechanisms that emulated, the amygdala of the human brain and the neo-cortex. So, I was open to your pantheist contentions. As the old Union song went, "Which side are you on, boy? Which side are you on?"

Pick a team, stick with it, unless you have uncovered scholastic data that makes you change your mind, then present it.

For me, conscious machine is tantalizing but weird! What I would choose instead are Invention machines that would instantaneously, crank out, vast amounts of technological improvements, so as to better help the human species survive and thrive. That's my main interest, and not chatbox machines. If I needed sombodies opinion, I'd chat with you, a human.

Alan Grayson

belum dibaca,
23 Jul 2023, 09.44.5323/07/23
kepadaEverything List
Most senators think all classified UFO documents have NOT been released. Prudent to withhold final judgement until that condition is met.  AG

John Clark

belum dibaca,
23 Jul 2023, 12.11.0923/07/23
On Sun, Jul 23, 2023 at 9:44 AM Alan Grayson <agrays...@gmail.com> wrote:

Most senators think all classified UFO documents have NOT been released.

If most senators think that X is true then you can be about 70% certain that X is not true.

t6t

Alan Grayson

belum dibaca,
23 Jul 2023, 15.52.4823/07/23
kepadaEverything List
That's the pov of the extreme right, to cast doubt on our elected representatives and the form of our government. I'm surprised that a democrat like you would embrace such nonsense for which you have no EVIDENCE. AG
Balas ke semua
Balas ke penulis
Teruskan
0 pesan baru