Batch Check Printing

Jeremy Anderson

Feb 10, 2014, 5:29:48 PM2/10/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
Is there a way to print cheques from this program without a lot of tailoring?  We would liek to have the ability to select payables and print checks as a batch.  Currently I do not see that essential functionality in the program.

Umair Sayyed

Feb 11, 2014, 5:40:07 AM2/11/14
to ERPNext User's Forum
Hello Jeremy,

For now, this feature is not available in ERPNext. Following is the Github issue for it.

https://github.com/webnotes/erpnext/issues/623

If interested, you can raise priority for this suggestion by placing a bounty for it.

On Tue, Feb 11, 2014 at 3:59 AM, Jeremy Anderson <jera...@gmail.com> wrote:
Is there a way to print cheques from this program without a lot of tailoring?  We would liek to have the ability to select payables and print checks as a batch.  Currently I do not see that essential functionality in the program.

Thanks and Regards,
Umair Sayyed
www.erpnext.com