Outgoing email setup error

JAG

Feb 8, 2014, 12:23:12 AM2/8/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Hi,  I am using smtp.zoho.com, port 465, SSL, for my email.  My zoho account is set up for two factor authentication, so I generate an application specific password to allow ERPNext access via SMTP.  I have tried unsuccessfully to get my email configured.  Here is the code:

http://pastebin.com/Tv22g87N

Any help would be appreciated.

Anand Doshi

Feb 8, 2014, 3:13:25 AM2/8/14
to JAG, erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jason.

Try using port 587. The SMTP library uses the next version of SSL i.e. TLS.

Best,
Anand Doshi.