Query On Stock

Jyoti Bhargavi

Jun 24, 2013, 5:56:57 AM6/24/13
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
I want to create  report as mentioned below where first column will be calculated on basis of database procedure and other three column will, be on basis of query.procedure will me also on basis of multiple queries.
can any one help me how to write a procedure in mysql.and how to call in a query.

Opening Balance(As 23-12-2012)        Stock Transfer          Stock Return       Current Stock Balance

Thanks & Regards,
Jyothi Bhargavi

Nabin Hait

Jun 24, 2013, 7:18:29 AM6/24/13
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Jyothi,

"Stock Balance" report under stock module just delivers the same outcome. Do you want to customize the report?

This type of reports can be made via "Script Reports", you can write logic in python scripts including connecting database. So, if are an procedure experts, then make a "Script Reports" to call the mysql procedure. Otherwise, write the same logic in python scripts.

To get an idea of "Script Report", check https://github.com/webnotes/erpnext/tree/master/accounts/report/gross_profit

Regards,
Nabin Hait