REST API Filter

Abu Sayem

Jul 6, 2014, 1:41:49 AM7/6/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Would anybody tell me how the HTTP REST API Filter method works. https://frappe.io/apps/frappe-framework/developers/api/rest_api
plz show me the request structure.

Pratik Vyas

Jul 6, 2014, 2:12:58 AM7/6/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

It's documented there? What do you want to filter? Maybe we can add
that as an example.

> --
> Note:
>
> If you are posting an issue,
> 1. We should be able to replicate it at our end. So please give us as much
> information as you can. Please see it from the point of view of the person
> receiving the communication.
> 2. Paste your code at http://pastebin.com or http://gist.github.com and send
> only the URL via email
> 3. For sending images, use http://imgur.com or other similar services. Do
> not send images as attachments. Links are good. Same goes for any file you
> are going to send.
>
> End of Note
> ---
> "ERPNext Developer Forum" group.
> email to erpnext-developer...@googlegroups.com.
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-developer-forum/107cca67-e442-4220-bb10-e5c87fb5c9d6%40googlegroups.com.

Pratik
erpnext

Abu Sayem

Jul 6, 2014, 9:51:32 AM7/6/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Suppose i want to filter the attendance of employee with date and employee like EMP-0001 with rest api

On Sunday, July 6, 2014 12:12:58 PM UTC+6, Pratik Vyas wrote:
On Sun, Jul 6, 2014 at 11:11 AM, Abu Sayem <sa...@asteriskbd.com> wrote:
> Would anybody tell me how the HTTP REST API Filter method works.
> https://frappe.io/apps/frappe-framework/developers/api/rest_api
> plz show me the request structure.

Hi,

It's documented there? What do you want to filter? Maybe we can add
that as an example.

> --
> Note:
>
> If you are posting an issue,
> 1. We should be able to replicate it at our end. So please give us as much
> information as you can. Please see it from the point of view of the person
> receiving the communication.
> 2. Paste your code at http://pastebin.com or http://gist.github.com and send
> only the URL via email
> 3. For sending images, use http://imgur.com or other similar services. Do
> not send images as attachments. Links are good. Same goes for any file you
> are going to send.
>
> End of Note
> ---
> "ERPNext Developer Forum" group.

Abu Sayem

Jul 6, 2014, 10:25:14 AM7/6/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com

Suppose i want to filter the attendance of employee with date and employee like EMP-0001 with rest api
this give me the all the field

{"data":[{"name":"ATT-00012"},{"name":"ATT-00011"},{"name":"ATT-00010"},{"name":"ATT-00009"},{"name":"ATT-00008"},{"name":"ATT-00006"},{"name":"ATT-00002"},{"name":"ATT-00005"},{"name":"ATT-00004"},{"name":"ATT-00001"}]}

Pratik Vyas

Jul 6, 2014, 11:17:30 AM7/6/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
So, your filter does seem to work. Do you want more fields in the response?