Production deployment

Bobby Hartanto

Jun 23, 2014, 6:32:59 AM6/23/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Im successed installing all requirement to create production deployment, but the things i dunno is how can i access erpnext without let my terminal open all the time to keep "./env/bin/honcho start" live all the time....

Thanks,
BObby

Pratik Vyas

Jun 23, 2014, 6:37:18 AM6/23/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Follow production deployment steps to acheive that (it'll be available
on port 80).

> Thanks,
> BObby
>
> --
> Note:
>
> If you are posting an issue,
> 1. We should be able to replicate it at our end. So please give us as much
> information as you can. Please see it from the point of view of the person
> receiving the communication.
> 2. Paste your code at http://pastebin.com or http://gist.github.com and send
> only the URL via email
> 3. For sending images, use http://imgur.com or other similar services. Do
> not send images as attachments. Links are good. Same goes for any file you
> are going to send.
>
> End of Note
> ---
> "ERPNext Developer Forum" group.
> email to erpnext-developer...@googlegroups.com.
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-developer-forum/54b25e8e-646c-4204-8fa3-1879777cc4bb%40googlegroups.com.

Pratik
erpnext

Bobby Hartanto

Jun 23, 2014, 6:40:38 AM6/23/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

its not about the port, i can access it from port 80 , but to access it i need to :
1. login ssh
2. do command "./env/bin/honcho start"
i really need to get rid of above 2 steps , that is the problem....how can i do that ?

Thanks,
Bobby

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "ERPNext Developer Forum" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-developer-forum/CAG8U0EmxmOQmHLAbOn3T73kk3bWk8KOCQ0%3DrzbWVLkYe7tSsag%40mail.gmail.com.

Pratik Vyas

Jun 23, 2014, 7:07:47 AM6/23/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com