Installation Error

Alec Ruiz-Ramon

Feb 9, 2014, 12:40:54 PM2/9/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
I'm trying to install ERPNext on a fresh virtual box image of Ubuntu 13.10. I've followed all the directions on this page :

and then tried this

I get the following error (attached).

What am I missing?

Thanks,
Alec

Screen Shot 2014-02-09 at 12.40.08 PM.png

Pratik Vyas

Feb 10, 2014, 10:52:35 AM2/10/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Hi Alec,
Can you try to upgrade setuptools manually?

`sudo easy_install2.7 -U setuptools`

Then comment the line in the install script and try again.

> What am I missing?
>
> Thanks,
> Alec
>

> --
> Note:
>
> If you are posting an issue,
> 1. We should be able to replicate it at our end. So please give us as much
> information as you can. Please see it from the point of view of the person
> receiving the communication.
> 2. Paste your code at http://pastebin.com or http://gist.github.com and send
> only the URL via email
> 3. For sending images, use http://imgur.com or other similar services. Do
> not send images as attachments. Links are good. Same goes for any file you
> are going to send.
>
> End of Note
> ---
> "ERPNext Developer Forum" group.