Creating a change blindness experiment in e-prime

chau...@gmail.com

Jul 26, 2013, 1:44:38 PM7/26/13
to e-p...@googlegroups.com
Hello All!

I am looking for some help in creating an experiment using e-prime that deals with change blindness. I am trying to make the experiment flicker 2 images back and forth and when the user hits a key to indicate they detected the change, the flicker will stop and a text box would appear to allow them to type in where the change was. Then after responding, a new image flicker would start. If anyone has any tips, tricks, or example experiments. The help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you all for your time!!

Sincerely,
Chris

Maayan Kedar

Jul 28, 2013, 8:24:42 PM7/28/13
to e-p...@googlegroups.com

I had this flicker problem, the solution was to create short videos of my flickering stimulus and put them in the list. It might be usefull to you as well.
Maayan

chau...@gmail.com

Jul 30, 2013, 9:12:44 PM7/30/13
to e-p...@googlegroups.com
Awesome, I will have to try this. Thanks for the help!!