E-Prime and Acknowledge

arash javanbakht

May 23, 2013, 9:53:18 AM5/23/13
to e-p...@googlegroups.com
  Hey experts,

I am a first timer, and have designed a fear conditioning (with loud noise) experiment which works well. To sync it with acknowledge (for skin conductance recording), I just copied the relevant parts of a friend's script (hers works well). Bad news: mine does not work. Error message: "Variable not defined"; Line 240 column 2: ON_OFF  =  c.GetAttrib("Trigger")

Can anyone help me? The script is attached.

 Thank you,
 Arash
AC1.es2

Maayan Kedar

May 23, 2013, 10:00:01 AM5/23/13
to e-p...@googlegroups.com

Do you have an attribute named "trigger"?
Or maybe  you didnt created one using
C. Setattrib, trigger
?

Cognitology

May 23, 2013, 11:00:23 AM5/23/13
to e-p...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

ON_OFF = …

Suggests you have a variable defined called ON_OFF. I suspect you need to check the user script of your friend’s script, in which it says

Dim ON_OFF as …

Best,

Michiel

arash javanbakht

May 23, 2013, 12:59:16 PM5/23/13
to e-p...@googlegroups.com
 Great, it worked!!
Thank you

Arash Javanbakht MD,
Department of Psychiatry
University of Michigan, MI, USA

arash javanbakht

May 23, 2013, 1:00:11 PM5/23/13
to e-p...@googlegroups.com
  Great, it worked. Thank you very much :)