django coding

vidhubhala....@gmail.com

Oct 1, 2013, 3:23:06 AM10/1/13
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
    Where can i find good django coding standards that will help me to create a django website that can be used for commercial purposes?

Best wishes
Vidhu

Alagappan Ramu

Oct 1, 2013, 8:47:13 AM10/1/13
to django...@googlegroups.com, django...@googlegroups.com
Hi Vidhu,

I' not sure what you are referring to here. With respect to Django, all coding standards followed are that of Python i.e. PEP8. Apart from that if you need help with creating websites with Django, the best place to find more information is the official Django Documentation which is quite extensive and covers everything that you will need.

Thanks,
Alagappan Ramu

Sent from Mailbox for iPhone