ImportError:

JOSEPH OCHELEBE O.

Dec 23, 2022, 10:06:21 AM12/23/22
to Django users
Am getting this errors bellow when i tried to run my Django project

    from . import views
ImportError: cannot import name 'views' from 'it_training_platform' (C:\Users\Dreams Reality\Desktop\Django-project\it_training_platform\it_training_platform\__init__.py)

Kasper Laudrup

Dec 23, 2022, 10:28:56 AM12/23/22
to django...@googlegroups.com
This will guide you in the right direction:

https://www.propublica.org/nerds/how-to-ask-programming-questions

Kind regards,
Kasper Laudrup
OpenPGP_0xE5D9CAC64AAA55EB.asc
OpenPGP_signature

Raeesh Rayeen

Dec 23, 2022, 11:39:34 AM12/23/22
to django...@googlegroups.com
ImportError: cannot import name 'views' from 'it_training_platform'

for the above error please write like that:

import app_name from views

note:
     we have two things project name and app_name when we are creating Django project
      That app_name import.

Thanks