Autocomplete

Mitul Tyagi

Sep 18, 2017, 4:07:29 PM9/18/17
to Django users
How to use create_field in django autocomplete. As per the doc http://django-autocomplete-light.readthedocs.io/en/master/tutorial.html#creation-of-new-choices-in-the-autocomplete-form
I am getting an error while doing so... " TypeError: City1Autocomplete() received an invalid keyword 'create_field'. as_view only accepts arguments that are already attributes of the class."

Mitul Tyagi

Sep 19, 2017, 1:58:21 PM9/19/17
to Django users
Any help for this...Need to create new fields in case no match works for autocomplete....

Melvyn Sopacua

Sep 21, 2017, 4:03:57 AM9/21/17
to django...@googlegroups.com
What is City1Autocomplete? Show that code, specifically what it inherits from.
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/c34ed3e5-2817-4dc6-8d5b-1007e66f988e%40googlegroups.com.

Melvyn Sopacua

Mitul Tyagi

Sep 21, 2017, 2:21:36 PM9/21/17
to Django users
It is done. Need to use def create(item) function to do so. Thanks for the reply.