Online money transfer

Motaz Hejaze

Mar 27, 2020, 9:07:20 AM3/27/20
to Django users
Hi friends ,
What is the best and easiest way to implement money transfer from visa to visa and from visa to bank account ??
And how to link it with user accounts ..

Motaz Hejaze

Mar 27, 2020, 12:51:28 PM3/27/20
to Django users
Any ideas guys

Andrew C.

Mar 27, 2020, 1:02:53 PM3/27/20
to django...@googlegroups.com

Motaz Hejaze

Mar 27, 2020, 1:33:55 PM3/27/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Does stripe support transaction from a visa to a bank account?

Mike Dewhirst

Mar 27, 2020, 7:16:32 PM3/27/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Yes. That is how it works. Any customer uses any card or pretty much any other payment mechanism and Stripe gets the money and sends it your bank - after taking its commission.

If you want the money to go to some other bank account depending on the transaction participants or the product involved you are out of luck. Stripe policy is to prevent such transfers.

I wanted Stripe to send the proceeds to my own bank accounts in different countries depending on the currency used for the sale - in other words I wanted no currency exchanges - but they insist on converting everything into AUD at their own exchange rate and paying it into my home bank account.

Motaz Hejaze

Mar 27, 2020, 7:51:26 PM3/27/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Mike thats exactly what i want to do...

I want to allow users to donate to many bank accounts ..

I dont know how to do this ?
Also i dont know if stripe is the right tool for this ..

Mike Dewhirst

Mar 27, 2020, 9:23:05 PM3/27/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
On 28/03/2020 10:50 am, Motaz Hejaze wrote:
> Mike thats exactly what i want to do...
>
> I want to allow users to donate to many bank accounts ..
>
> I dont know how to do this ?
> Also i dont know if stripe is the right tool for this ..

I strongly recommend that you talk to Stripe directly and explain what
you want to do.

There are all sorts of international controls on transferring funds. The
three major issues are preventing tax crime, preventing money-laundering
and starving terrorists.

All you need to do is negotiate your way past all the regulations in the
different countries and then persuade Stripe to make a policy exception
for your project and your way is clear.

Good luck

Mike
> <mailto:django-users%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com>.
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/bc12ecb9-aa36-49bc-ab49-506299bf905c%40googlegroups.com.

> from it, send an email to
> django-users...@googlegroups.com
> <mailto:django-users...@googlegroups.com>.
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CAHV4E-fV3YFqR45wORU1%2BLbzE5Aq-JCJto%3DOsEsgN1TzH-UkyA%40mail.gmail.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CAHV4E-fV3YFqR45wORU1%2BLbzE5Aq-JCJto%3DOsEsgN1TzH-UkyA%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CAJVmkNnWUn61JPg%2BKQX-EdESXF-e%3D27%3DMqU%3DiYZK916_%3DKJTkg%40mail.gmail.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CAJVmkNnWUn61JPg%2BKQX-EdESXF-e%3D27%3DMqU%3DiYZK916_%3DKJTkg%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CAHV4E-dR9eguNEv09tPAizZg6t4X%2BenRiffkUgDr9H0c2KC3xw%40mail.gmail.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CAHV4E-dR9eguNEv09tPAizZg6t4X%2BenRiffkUgDr9H0c2KC3xw%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/5e7e8910.1c69fb81.e708b.a4a1SMTPIN_ADDED_MISSING%40gmr-mx.google.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/5e7e8910.1c69fb81.e708b.a4a1SMTPIN_ADDED_MISSING%40gmr-mx.google.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CAHV4E-dLJ3Zg%2BV44_cBH8DYdhRSfrn%2BELqs97QOrFktgWqu%2BZw%40mail.gmail.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CAHV4E-dLJ3Zg%2BV44_cBH8DYdhRSfrn%2BELqs97QOrFktgWqu%2BZw%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

Motaz Hejaze

Mar 27, 2020, 9:50:24 PM3/27/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Good idea i will talk with them .. thanks mike

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/7d4ef276-ed7e-78d6-222e-44d5887e8b21%40dewhirst.com.au.

o1bigtenor

Mar 27, 2020, 11:04:01 PM3/27/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
On Fri, Mar 27, 2020 at 6:51 PM Motaz Hejaze <trapp...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Mike thats exactly what i want to do...
>
> I want to allow users to donate to many bank accounts ..
>
> I dont know how to do this ?
> Also i dont know if stripe is the right tool for this ..
>
> On Sat, 28 Mar 2020, 1:15 am Mike Dewhirst, <mi...@dewhirst.com.au> wrote:
>>
>> Yes. That is how it works. Any customer uses any card or pretty much any other payment mechanism and Stripe gets the money and sends it your bank - after taking its commission.
>>
>> If you want the money to go to some other bank account depending on the transaction participants or the product involved you are out of luck. Stripe policy is to prevent such transfers.
>>
>> I wanted Stripe to send the proceeds to my own bank accounts in different countries depending on the currency used for the sale - in other words I wanted no currency exchanges - but they insist on converting everything into AUD at their own exchange rate and paying it into my home bank account.

An entity called 'Transferwise' might be useful.

Regards

Motaz Hejaze

Mar 28, 2020, 1:05:08 AM3/28/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Man this is a great suggestion ..
But first i think i am going to recieve all donates in one account , then transfer it using this service ..