[1.7] Django Admin - Secondary, extended user-admin

Flemming Hansen

Mar 4, 2015, 2:15:32 PM3/4/15
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I need to set up a passwordless login system using tokens, and I need to manage it from the admin backend.

Simplified, the tokens need to be set for a user (one user, one authenticate token, many authorize tokens).
In the site admin interface I need "User tokens" to be its own "ModelAdmin", that is, in addition to the default "Users"-admin section, I need a "User tokens"-admin section.

My problem is how to do this?

Any suggestions welcome.

Thanks.

Thomas Rega