ROHINI PUNDE

Aug 12, 2020, 10:58:32 PM8/12/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
 I want to do sorting, searching and paging in my crud operations,I am not getting exactly what can I do easily with python and django.please give me suggestions

Mike Dewhirst

Aug 12, 2020, 11:35:23 PM8/12/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
That might be difficult without a little more guidance from you. Python
should let you do virtually anything you want. Django can therefore also
do anything you want because it is written in python and you have access
to the source code. Six suggestions are to google your three terms each
prefixed with "python" first and then google them prefixed with
"django". Select one result which looks most promising and try it out in
a test project. If you run into problems with that you will have more
specific information and will undoubtedly get specific answers to your
questions here.

--
Signed email is an absolute defence against phishing. This email has
been signed with my private key. If you import my public key you can

signature.asc

Amitesh Sahay

Aug 12, 2020, 11:37:43 PM8/12/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
probably, you can implement binary search algorithm

Regards,
Amitesh

On Thursday, 13 August, 2020, 08:28:02 am IST, ROHINI PUNDE <punde...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,
 I want to do sorting, searching and paging in my crud operations,I am not getting exactly what can I do easily with python and django.please give me suggestions

Damanjeet Singh

Aug 13, 2020, 4:08:23 AM8/13/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hello Rohini,

I suggest using the Java script if you would like to do such an operation in the template.

best regards,
Daman

On Thu, Aug 13, 2020 at 3:57 AM ROHINI PUNDE <punde...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,
 I want to do sorting, searching and paging in my crud operations,I am not getting exactly what can I do easily with python and django.please give me suggestions

Santosh V

Aug 13, 2020, 8:42:21 AM8/13/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi Rohini,
You can check django docs for pagination and django filter for searching

On Thu, Aug 13, 2020, 8:28 AM ROHINI PUNDE <punde...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,
 I want to do sorting, searching and paging in my crud operations,I am not getting exactly what can I do easily with python and django.please give me suggestions

Deepraj Devikar

Aug 13, 2020, 8:42:21 AM8/13/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hello Rohini,

use this
MyModels.objects.filter(name = "Rahul")

MyModel is Database table, name is column name, rahul is value to filter
all users whose name is rahul will be filter

links for more information

shubham vashisht

Aug 13, 2020, 8:42:21 AM8/13/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
But I think it's not needed because most probably he wants to sort, search Django model objects.

Suraj Kumar

Aug 14, 2020, 10:02:39 AM8/14/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys,

I am to new django.

I am making blog website project. During the making blog website I am stuck one point for last 5 hrs, I don't know how to resolve this. I also searched in google, stackoverflow but I am not satisfied with their answer. So, anyone can help me to resolve this issue.

Please find attached screenshot which given below

image_2020_08_14T12_26_21_466Z-1.png

Avi shah

Aug 14, 2020, 10:28:08 AM8/14/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hello Suraj ,

Kindly send a your code for settings .py , urls.py and views.py so that we could resolve the issue

Vishesh Mangla

Aug 14, 2020, 10:30:16 AM8/14/20
to django...@googlegroups.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmljXZIypDc Follow this good tutorial.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Gaurav Srivastava

Aug 14, 2020, 10:35:29 AM8/14/20
to django...@googlegroups.com

Hii,

It simply says that template does not exist.

Possibly you have given the wrong path in the views section or you didn’t have include the template directory in the settings

Check your issues will be solved. If you have made your template folder in the app, then you don’t have to include the template directory in the settings.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Vladimir Zak

Aug 14, 2020, 11:32:28 AM8/14/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

it could be missing your app name in the apps list or your template should be on the place "templates/<your-app-name>/index.html".

Vladimir

Suraj Kumar

Aug 14, 2020, 11:32:28 AM8/14/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Yes, I didn't include template path in setting.py.
So, that reason template doesn't exist error message coming

Suraj Kumar

Aug 14, 2020, 12:18:14 PM8/14/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
Can anyone tell me What is the code for template path in setting.py

Peter Kirieny

Aug 14, 2020, 2:50:29 PM8/14/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
hello, my data from json file didn't load into the server,
i can't see them in my admin interface
anybody to assist please

sapna Choudhary

Aug 15, 2020, 4:47:45 PM8/15/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
'App name/template name' this  is the path to be entered in views.py

Ankit Gadewal

Aug 16, 2020, 8:47:51 AM8/16/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
I think the problem is with either not mention 'template' in directory or you didn't register app name in installed apps. If you made your template folder outside the app and in the directory where the manage.py file. You have to mention your folder in directories in settings.py.

coolguy

Aug 17, 2020, 10:54:34 AM8/17/20
to Django users
Send us the project folder screen shot where we can see the app folder and its sub folders. Also send us the screen shot of your view.py and urls.py

Suraj Kumar

Aug 19, 2020, 9:31:15 AM8/19/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hello Django Users,

I want to know there is any need of knowledge in css, Html  while developing website through django. I can also use css framework bootstrap instead of css.
Suraj

tejas padghan

Aug 19, 2020, 10:06:26 AM8/19/20
to 'rossm6' via Django users
Only basic .....go ahead

Akinfolarin Stephen

Aug 19, 2020, 11:27:19 AM8/19/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Yes you have to understand some basic things in other to work with it effectivelg

sapna Choudhary

Aug 19, 2020, 6:26:48 PM8/19/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Thank you everyone , I was also confused with this question, got clear.

sylvan kadjo

Aug 19, 2020, 6:28:28 PM8/19/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
I thank it's always good to know how things work behind the scenes so that you can customize the framework to your needs

Venu Gopal

Aug 19, 2020, 6:28:30 PM8/19/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Django will manage HTML templates to process backend data but not all features of HTML. To fully functional design of HTML requires CSS, Javascript. jquery.

ankit baliyan

Aug 21, 2020, 11:25:29 AM8/21/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Plz, tell me how to deploy docker django project on server

Tobi DEGNON

Aug 21, 2020, 12:10:22 PM8/21/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
You can try dokku, search dokku on Google, if you have already deploy on Heroku, it is very similar, you just need to install dokku on your Vps, they have really great doc or you can try this

Le ven. 21 août 2020 16 h 25, ankit baliyan <ankitba...@gmail.com> a écrit :
Plz, tell me how to deploy docker django project on server

ankit baliyan

Aug 21, 2020, 2:48:47 PM8/21/20
to django...@googlegroups.com