logic problem

Harjot Mann

Oct 7, 2013, 1:51:39 AM10/7/13
to django...@googlegroups.com
In my app I am selecting the two tests but both appear with both
materials like this

http://screencloud.net/v/EKF7

I want that in the first row depth 0 to 0 should appear but in the
second row only depth 10 to 20 should come. The code is here:
http://tny.cz/019515d5

--
Harjot Kaur Mann
Blog: http://harjotmann.wordpress.com/

Leonardo Giordani

Oct 7, 2013, 2:24:26 AM10/7/13
to django...@googlegroups.com
Are you sure that your DB contains only one entry with that name?
Try printing it in the view you use to render that template and check the output of the development server.

Cheers,

Leo

Leonardo Giordani
Author of The Digital Cat
My profile on About.me - My GitHub page - My Coderwall profile

Harjot Mann

Oct 7, 2013, 11:56:56 AM10/7/13
to django...@googlegroups.com
On Mon, Oct 7, 2013 at 11:54 AM, Leonardo Giordani
<giordani...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Are you sure that your DB contains only one entry with that name?
> Try printing it in the view you use to render that template and check the
> output of the development server.

Yes
not getting you here ..:(