Document flow between parties

Kean

Jul 31, 2019, 11:35:08 AM7/31/19
to Django users
 Hi .

Please can anyone refer me to a good source to learn how to write a programme which supports document creation, flow,
conversion, management and tracking between parties?

Best,

Mike Dewhirst

Aug 1, 2019, 2:14:41 AM8/1/19
to django...@googlegroups.com
https://djangopackages.org/grids/g/document-management/

These are all django packages and therefore should be readable and
deliver some understanding. If one of them suits you it would be best to
adopt that and adapt if necessary.

I dabbled in this sort of thing some years ago and the concepts were
easy enough to understand then but things are different now so I can't help.

I reckon you need to swap barcodes out and blockchain in.

Good luck.

Mike

> Best,

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/92ed4806-d7f3-4cce-b626-bc5da8768e2b%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/92ed4806-d7f3-4cce-b626-bc5da8768e2b%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

niranjan shukla

Aug 1, 2019, 3:36:13 AM8/1/19
to Django users
I am using the Django 1.11 but I always encounter the same error. if you know anything to this then tell me, brother,

from common.decorators import ajax_required
      ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'common

Kean Dumba

Aug 1, 2019, 7:03:10 AM8/1/19
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mike,

Thanks you for the direction.
II’m new to django and python,
So will have to read-up on how
to utilise this resource, before Iearning and applying.

As a newbie, I’m really enjoying my journey in programming,

Best,

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/04146eb3-2af4-0e2f-ac1e-bf13cca0da00%40dewhirst.com.au.