Need to volunteer in a django project to emprove my knowledge

FLAVIEN HERI

Jun 17, 2021, 7:21:01 AM6/17/21
to django-users
hi guys in term of improving my knowledge in building Django project,
i need to be a volunteer
I'm good in English and fluent in French

My WhatsApp number:+243815357825
thank you so much
Flavien

--
FLAVIEN HERI

*Information management AscociateUNHCR-Kinshasa*
Tél:+243978587009
Skype: flavien.heri1
Facebook: flavien semi

Nikeet NA

Jun 17, 2021, 7:25:12 AM6/17/21
to Django users
What type of project are you working upon ?

FLAVIEN HERI

Jun 17, 2021, 7:33:28 AM6/17/21
to django...@googlegroups.com
Actually im not working on any django project but i was working on
geodjango in the past
Flavien

On 6/17/21, Nikeet NA <nik...@exiverlabs.co.in> wrote:
> What type of project are you working upon ?
>
> On Thursday, 17 June 2021 at 16:51:01 UTC+5:30 flavie...@gmail.com wrote:
>
>> hi guys in term of improving my knowledge in building Django project,
>> i need to be a volunteer
>> I'm good in English and fluent in French
>>
>> My WhatsApp number:+243815357825 <+243%20815%20357%20825>
>> thank you so much
>> Flavien
>>
>> --
>> FLAVIEN HERI
>>
>> *Information management AscociateUNHCR-Kinshasa*
>> Tél:+243978587009 <+243%20978%20587%20009>
>> Skype: flavien.heri1
>> Facebook: flavien semi

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/12f66979-6742-4552-b09e-eec6dc9e169an%40googlegroups.com.

Nikeet NA

Jun 17, 2021, 8:00:03 AM6/17/21
to Django users
OK that interesting I can help.

Williams Andy Inc

Jun 17, 2021, 8:14:19 AM6/17/21
to django...@googlegroups.com
I currently have a django project going on incase you want to learn or contribute or collaborate for learning.

anyone want to learn or collaborate msg me. we could do video learning by zoom or google. can share my knowledge and learn from you

FLAVIEN HERI

Jun 17, 2021, 8:14:36 AM6/17/21
to django...@googlegroups.com
thank you very much im available
Flavien

On 6/17/21, Nikeet NA <nik...@exiverlabs.co.in> wrote:
> OK that interesting I can help.
>
> On Thursday, 17 June 2021 at 17:03:28 UTC+5:30 flavie...@gmail.com wrote:
>
>> Actually im not working on any django project but i was working on
>> geodjango in the past
>> Flavien
>>
>> On 6/17/21, Nikeet NA <nik...@exiverlabs.co.in> wrote:
>> > What type of project are you working upon ?

>> <+243%20815%20357%20825>

>> > --
>> > an
>> > email to django-users...@googlegroups.com.
>> >
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/12f66979-6742-4552-b09e-eec6dc9e169an%40googlegroups.com
>> .
>> >

>> --
>> FLAVIEN HERI
>>
>> *Information management AscociateUNHCR-Kinshasa*
>> Tél:+243978587009 <+243%20978%20587%20009>
>> Skype: flavien.heri1
>> Facebook: flavien semi

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/6691c88c-14d5-40b1-91fe-7b8466c559a6n%40googlegroups.com.

Boris Pérez

Jun 17, 2021, 9:06:13 AM6/17/21
to django...@googlegroups.com
I´m intrested on participate too...is it posiible??? Thanks, Boris

>>> an
>>> >
>>> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/12f66979-6742-4552-b09e-eec6dc9e169an%40googlegroups.com.
>>>

>>> --
>>> FLAVIEN HERI
>>>
>>> *Information management AscociateUNHCR-Kinshasa*
>>> Tél:+243978587009 <+243%20978%20587%20009>
>>> Skype: flavien.heri1
>>> Facebook: flavien semi
>>>
>> --
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/6691c88c-14d5-40b1-91fe-7b8466c559a6n%40googlegroups.com
>> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/6691c88c-14d5-40b1-91fe-7b8466c559a6n%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
>> .

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CAPCthNK3ZOoO77OSo6wYFatzo-Y0KPx8OD33Q5b6%3DaFgrYufVw%40mail.gmail.com.

Williams Andy Inc

Jun 17, 2021, 10:51:33 AM6/17/21
to django...@googlegroups.com
Its open for anyone ready to participate just add me on my github or msg me here we can do some google meets or zoom ,,, for example now i want to add the edit and delete button using jquery and ajax.. so it stays on same page.
we can collaborate and learn

Williams Andy Inc

Jun 17, 2021, 1:40:43 PM6/17/21
to django...@googlegroups.com

Luciano Martins

Jun 17, 2021, 4:26:55 PM6/17/21
to Django users
it also accepts dev BR, but I don't speak english and I use google translator

Williams Andy Inc

Jun 18, 2021, 1:18:54 AM6/18/21
to django...@googlegroups.com
Communication will be difficult, I think .

Adeyemi webdeveloper

Jun 18, 2021, 8:40:06 AM6/18/21
to django...@googlegroups.com

@swiss  am really interested in learning more by engaging in django project pls, I will be glad if I can include me on this project

Goke Aruna

Jun 18, 2021, 8:40:23 AM6/18/21
to django...@googlegroups.com
Dear Williams

I am interested in learning with you.

Regarde

Williams Andy Inc

Jun 18, 2021, 9:09:43 AM6/18/21
to django...@googlegroups.com
Okay for all interested then lets have a google meet video call... so we can set sessions...

This is practically a learning project and i have learned alot from this and willing to learn more or teach others.

please email me on swis...@gmail.com waiting for ur emails so we can setup a meeting by weekend.

Williams Andy Inc

Jun 19, 2021, 1:13:40 AM6/19/21
to django...@googlegroups.com
Today for all interested in learning together... we can have a google meeting time is 4pm gmt  +3

DJANGO PRACTICE SESSIONS
Saturday, June 19 · 4:00 – 6:00pm
Google Meet joining info
Video call link: https://meet.google.com/wcv-ojtf-vhi