production setup

Soumen Khatua

Feb 27, 2020, 6:18:46 AM2/27/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi Folks,

I'm storing users images and documents inside media folder during development. but I don't how to serve this files for production level.Any one have any idea, actually I read the documentation but I'm still confuse.

Thank You in advance

regards,
soumen

Naveen Arora

Feb 28, 2020, 7:21:00 AM2/28/20
to Django users

Soumen Khatua

Feb 28, 2020, 7:31:50 AM2/28/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
I already read the documentation but still I'm confuse that's why I posted.

BTW thank you for your help.

Naveen Arora

Feb 28, 2020, 11:54:01 PM2/28/20
to Django users
Try implementing it for once. If you face any problem, you can post in this community

Regards

Naveen Arora

Feb 29, 2020, 1:03:00 AM2/29/20
to Django users

Soumen Khatua

Feb 29, 2020, 7:50:31 AM2/29/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Okay, sure.

Thank you for your response.

Appu Yadav

Feb 29, 2020, 8:15:48 AM2/29/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
store image and documents in aws bucket or Google stroage

On Sat, 29 Feb 2020, 10:25 Naveen Arora, <naveena...@gmail.com> wrote:
Try implementing it for once. If you face any problem, you can post in this community

Regards

Soumen Khatua

Mar 1, 2020, 3:15:36 AM3/1/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Actually I'm storing this files in aws s3 bucket..but I want to  know Is it a good practice to store all the images and documents inside media folder.