how to use the sites framework?

derek riemer

Aug 13, 2015, 4:49:40 PM8/13/15
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I have 3 apps. A base site, with a main menu, a personal website with a
biography, and a weather app. I was curious if the sites framework can
distinguish each app as a separate site while they are all on the same
domain? I have derekriemer.pythonanywhere.com, and on the apps are
pointed to by / /weather and /personal under that domain. What would be
the use case for me to use the sites framework?
Thanks.

Avraham Serour

Aug 14, 2015, 11:22:06 AM8/14/15
to django...@googlegroups.com

This would be one site with 3 routes, just create 3 views and 3 entries on URLs.py, you don't need the sites framework