[JOB] $1,500 referral reward - Know anyone for Lead Python / Django Developer opening?

Marsh Sutherland

Feb 11, 2014, 3:54:24 PM2/11/14
to django...@googlegroups.com

Hi Djangonauts,

Do you know anyone for my client's newly open Lead Python / Django Developer opening?

They are a well-funded, stable, and disruptive startup in the Chandler area.

If you do, please have them email their resume to me at msuth...@waldenrecruiting.com AND mention your name as the referral source.

Cheers!

Marsh Sutherland

President

Walden Recruiting

We Grow Your Startup™

Come see how at waldenrecruiting.com

(877) 8 WALDEN Ext 2 (Voice/Fax)

(877) 892-5336 Ext 2

msuth...@waldenrecruiting.com

Cal Leeming [Simplicity Media Ltd]

Feb 11, 2014, 5:19:28 PM2/11/14
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi Marsh,

Could you have a read of this thread;

It has some tips/advice on what to put into a job description, it helps keep the list free of recruiter spam and will ultimately result in better responses for you too :)

Thank you

Cal

Avraham Serour

Feb 12, 2014, 4:32:16 AM2/12/14
to django...@googlegroups.com
it is under my impression that recruiters like these don't read replies to the list, since they're not interested in the list but just in post rights, they may subscribe and opt to not receive emails.
so all these replies and suggestions on how to improve them are between ourselves and never get to the right ears

I propose that emails like this also cc the original poster, this way there's a better chance he will hear the suggestions.

Tom Evans

Feb 12, 2014, 4:55:05 AM2/12/14
to django...@googlegroups.com
On Tue, Feb 11, 2014 at 10:19 PM, Cal Leeming [Simplicity Media Ltd]
<cal.l...@simplicitymedialtd.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi Marsh,
>
> Could you have a read of this thread;
> https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/django-users/q64B4chm1ho/cCp_Xvxu41oJ
>
> It has some tips/advice on what to put into a job description, it helps keep
> the list free of recruiter spam and will ultimately result in better
>
> Thank you
>
> Cal

Responding to every single recruiter email trying to teach recruiters
netiquette is _almost_ as much spam..

Plus, recruiter spam is only spam when you have a job..

Cheers

Tom

Cal Leeming [Simplicity Media Ltd]

Feb 12, 2014, 10:00:32 AM2/12/14
to django...@googlegroups.com
As per usual, I think you're missing the point here Tom.

Cal

Tom

Cal Leeming [Simplicity Media Ltd]

Feb 12, 2014, 10:02:38 AM2/12/14
to django...@googlegroups.com
Good point, perhaps it might even be worth having another entry in the "usingthemailinglist" wiki page. I'll put it on my todo list :)

Cal

Russell Keith-Magee

Feb 12, 2014, 6:30:00 PM2/12/14
to Django Users

That kind of comment is completely unnecessary.

Please keep a civil tone or I'll start banning accounts from posting.

Yours,
Russ Magee %-)