django

Parikshit Mishra

Apr 21, 2015, 5:00:08 AM4/21/15
to django...@googlegroups.com
hello I want to learn django from scratch please help me

David Palao

Apr 21, 2015, 5:35:14 AM4/21/15
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
I suggest you to go to
https://www.djangoproject.com/
and have a look at the docs in there.

Best

> hello I want to learn django from scratch please help me

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/4dd07109-7b84-49f2-8d02-5c1f03225de3%40googlegroups.com.

Lachlan Musicman

Apr 21, 2015, 6:23:20 AM4/21/15
to django...@googlegroups.com
Yes, I cannot recommend the django tutorials (in the docs, front page)
highly enough.
------

I'm treading carefully
but it's the time of night
the snowy light
the subway roar
and the whispered fights
exciting sights
but it's not enough
I thought it was
I wish it was
I thought it was
-----
You name it - The Cannanes with Explosion Robinson.

On 21 April 2015 at 15:23, Parikshit Mishra <pm0...@gmail.com> wrote:
> hello I want to learn django from scratch please help me

Parikshit Mishra

Apr 21, 2015, 6:56:38 AM4/21/15
to django...@googlegroups.com
Thanks David. And yes this is very helpful

On Tuesday, 21 April 2015 14:30:08 UTC+5:30, Parikshit Mishra wrote:
hello I want to learn django scratch please help me