Need help with a hostel management system project using django

YOGITHA A N

Oct 30, 2016, 9:52:47 AM10/30/16
to Django users
I am beginner in django please help me out with my project

Bob Gailer

Oct 30, 2016, 10:09:56 AM10/30/16
to Django users

On Oct 30, 2016 9:53 AM, "YOGITHA A N" <yogit...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am beginner in django please help me out with my project

To help us help you be more specific. What kind of help do you need?

YOGITHA A N

Oct 30, 2016, 10:37:24 AM10/30/16
to Django users
I need to create 3 kinds of users with 3 different permissions. One being that of the student , mess contractor and hostel warden.
How do I create 3 differnt kinds of login and user profiles.

mulianto

Oct 31, 2016, 1:36:31 AM10/31/16
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

You can create 3 groups and put each user to specific group. Set the permission on the group an all te group member will have the specified permission for Create, Read, Update, Delete.

Mulianto

Sent from my iPhone