Request to join Brazilian Portuguese team

Rafael Fontenelle

Jan 14, 2021, 10:31:37 AM1/14/21
to Django internationalization and localization

Hello,

I'd like to join pt-br localization group. I already requested in Transifex, so looking forward to be approved.

Best regards

claudep

Jan 14, 2021, 10:33:11 AM1/14/21
to Django internationalization and localization
We are proud to welcome a star of GNOME translations :-)
Claude

Rafael Fontenelle

Jan 14, 2021, 1:55:06 PM1/14/21
to djang...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for the warm welcome, Claude. It's good to see you here as well!