I want to contribute Django Project for Sindhi Language Localization

Farhan Ali

Jul 3, 2021, 5:47:16 PM7/3/21
to Django internationalization and localization

Hello Sir,

I have started learning Django for some time, I looked at the localization and found that the Localization for Sindhi Language is not available.

I am native Sindhi speaker and would like to contribute to Django Project.

Sindhi language has rich history and being widely spoken in Pakistan & India region.

Please let me know how can I get started.

Best Regards,

Farhan

Claude Paroz

Jul 3, 2021, 5:51:31 PM7/3/21
to djang...@googlegroups.com, Farhan Ali
Le 03.07.21 à 22:01, Farhan Ali a écrit :
Dear Farhan,
You should go to https://www.transifex.com/django/django/, create an
account if not already done and ask there to translate Django for a new
team.

Best regards,

Claude

Farhan Ali Shah

Jul 3, 2021, 8:54:18 PM7/3/21
to djang...@googlegroups.com
Hello Claude,

Thank you for your response.

I will create the account there https://www.transifex.com/django/django/.

I will get back In case I need any further help.

Best Regards,

Farhan