Round 3061 new word - HODMANDODS

Tim B

Mar 27, 2020, 2:55:46 PM3/27/20
to Dixonary
The word for this round is

****************
* *
* HODMANDODS *
* *
****************

As usual, no indication of capitalisation or otherwise is implied.

New players are welcome. Don't look in a dictionary. If you know the word, let me know soon, by
email (if too many people know it, we'll pick another word).

Think up a creative, intriguing, funny or genuine looking definition that will
entice your fellow players to vote for it.
Send it BY EMAIL (not as a public forum message) to me, before the deadline,
which is 9 am BST (0800 UTC) on Sunday 29th March.
That is probably 4 am EDT in New York and 1 am PDT on the West Coast.
My computer tells me it's 10 pm the same day in New Zealand.

Full rules, if you're curious, are at www.dixonary.net.

Best wishes,
Tim Bourne.

Stephen Dixon

Mar 28, 2020, 1:57:40 PM3/28/20
to Dixonary Group
What my two-year-old used to call that ice cream with the fake Danish name.

Stephen Dixon
email: steved...@gmail.com

"Nothing is foolproof to a talented fool." -- Anonymous

Debbie

Mar 28, 2020, 2:20:10 PM3/28/20
to Dixonary