Thanks!

Efrem G Mallach

Jan 22, 2020, 12:40:55 PM1/22/20
to Dixonary
... to everyone who replied to my earlier messages and confirmed that things seem to be under control now. (And thanks to everyone who commented earlier.) I think we can safely put this into the "problem solved" folder unless something that happens in my next deal says otherwise.

Efrem

Efrem G Mallach

Jan 22, 2020, 12:42:14 PM1/22/20
to Dixonary
Ooops - I sent that from my verizon.net account, which is still my default since I use it for everything else. It would have shown the "evil" address. This one should be good, though.

Begin forwarded message:

Johnb - co.uk

Jan 22, 2020, 5:44:44 PM1/22/20
to dixo...@googlegroups.com

that's right;  that is what happened in both cases - as you predicted

JohnnyB