From: shifa <sh...@ecoconnectventures.com>
Date: Wed, Nov 24, 2021, 16:48
Subject: Permission to use your image for Vannya
To: wingco <win...@icon.co.in>

Greetings from Vannya.

We have a birdwatcher’s app "Vannya - Your Digital Bird Guide".

We request your kind permission to use your images for our app and for our posts on Facebook and Instagram. We will acknowledge your images, and give credit whenever we use your images.

Kindly follow us on Social Media:-

Regards,
Team Vannya.

Mumbai, India

Anand Arya

未讀,
2021年11月25日 凌晨12:11:022021/11/25
收件者:WingCo、DelBPix
I gave them permission to use so long as it was not for
commercial use.

They reply saying that this is for an App and would not be
using the images.

Obviously, they are developing an APP that would be sold
commercially most likely.

One may respond accordingly.

Regards.

Anand Arya