Chhattisgarh Forest Working Plans and maps are online!

Sharad Lele (शरच्चंद्र लेले)

Jan 25, 2021, 11:40:29 AM1/25/21
to data...@googlegroups.com
http://www.fmisonline.org/Forest%20Working%20Plan/FWP_Indx.html

They are in a funny directory structure, folders and subfolders and then
pieces of PDFs (and all links are not working) but still pretty amazing
that this has finally been put in the public domain.

Sharad

Ashim Manna

Jan 26, 2021, 5:50:42 PM1/26/21
to data...@googlegroups.com
Is there similar data for Uttarakhand forests?

Any leads shall be of great help

Kind regards
Ashim
> --
> Datameet is a community of Data Science enthusiasts in India. Know more about us by visiting http://datameet.org

Samarth Water Consultants Pvt. Ltd.

Jan 26, 2021, 5:50:48 PM1/26/21
to data...@googlegroups.com
Hi Every one

Can any one share casestal maps (Khasara maps of Madhya Pradesh)

with regards

--
Datameet is a community of Data Science enthusiasts in India. Know more about us by visiting http://datameet.org

SAMARTH WATER CONSULTANTS PRIVATE LIMITED,NAGPUR
MOB-9822696254 / 7720094354

Sharad Lele

Jan 27, 2021, 2:26:48 AM1/27/21
to datameet
Regarding cadastral maps: see the thread that I had initiated on the Bhunaksha portals

BhuNaksha: source of cadastral maps (google.com)

Sarvesh

Feb 10, 2021, 11:24:41 PM2/10/21
to data...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

In the same way Chhattisgarh  forest Data, is there any availability for Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh and Gujarat States?
Please share the same.

Thanks in advance for your anticipation.

--
Sarvesh Wagh