Metscape

amir.007....@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2017, 8:43:27 AM7/6/17
to cytoscape-helpdesk
Dear all
I'am studying proteomics in the University of shahid Beheshti (Tehran,Iran). I have installed Cytoscape version 3.0.0 and I really need to work with Metscape pluggin. But it seems that the version of metscape is not compatable with the version of my Cytoscape and it is not possible for me to change my windowes so I could not be able to enhance the version of my Cytoscape. How can I have a Metscape compatable with Cytoscape 3.0.0?

Thanks a lot for your attention.

Barry Demchak

Jul 6, 2017, 10:37:58 AM7/6/17
to cytoscape...@googlegroups.com
Hi --

Looking at the App Store entry for Metscape (http://apps.cytoscape.org/apps/metscape) I see that Metscape works with Cytoscape 3.4 or later. Do you have a particular need for Cytoscape 3.0? It's a pretty old version and would not work with Metscape. Would you consider using the current Cytoscape, which is 3.5.1? (http://www.cytoscape.org/download.php)

I just tried this with my Cytoscape 3.5.1, and it seems to work fine.

Good luck!