`reify` comment indentation seems off

Chris Sims

Oct 5, 2021, 12:06:17 AM10/5/21
to cur...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I was writing some reify code the other day, and noticed that comments following a method implementation in `reify` were indented differently than the surrounding code (see attached). The first comment is indented at 1 space, even though the `when` block is at 2, as expected. I included the `when` block to show the expected behavior of comment indentation matching the next line of code.

Any thoughts on how to adjust that comment indentation?

Thanks!
Chris
reify.png

Colin Fleming

Oct 7, 2021, 5:10:29 PM10/7/21
to Cursive Group
Hi Chris,

That's strange, I'll take a look at that, thanks. That's definitely a bug, so there won't be a flag to control it.

Cheers,
Colin