Blog post on Crossbar.io & security in the IoT

Alexander Gödde

Nov 5, 2015, 7:30:46 AM11/5/15
to Crossbar
Hi all!

Tobias and I recently gave a presentation on security in the IoT for a local meetup. While preparing for this we formulated some of our assumptions and principles for making WAMP and Crossbar.io secure for the first time.

I've written a blog post summarizing this - http://crossbario.com/blog/post/security-in-the-iot/

This is on the new crossbario.com site, which will feature information about upcoming commercial offerings for monitoring and managing Crossbar.io.

Just to make clear: Crossbar.io is and will remain open source. You will continue to be able use Crossbar.io as you are using it now. Any commercial offerings will be to make working with it easier or to add functionality for larger deployments.

Regards,

Alex

Elvis Stansvik

Nov 5, 2015, 7:55:55 AM11/5/15
to cross...@googlegroups.com

Nice! Two small fixes:

In "NAT problem solved" diagram: s/pull/poll/
In the text: s/As log/As long/

Elvis

Alexander Gödde

Elvis Stansvik

Nov 5, 2015, 8:48:24 AM11/5/15
to cross...@googlegroups.com

Den 5 nov 2015 2:40 em skrev "Alexander Gödde" <alexande...@googlemail.com>:

> Fixed! Thanks for alerting me to these (and praise your reading skills in this instance!).

NP. I come from a family primarily supported by my father's book publishing company, so I have the proofreader's eye from a young age :)

Elvis