https://demo.crossbar.io/ is inaccesible

Gábor Marinov

Mar 19, 2016, 2:57:55 PM3/19/16
to Crossbar
Hi,

The certificate of demo.crossbar.io has expired today. I have noticed that while I tried visiting the site, and chrome 49 denied loading it.

Best,
Gabor

Steve Ditlinger

Mar 23, 2016, 12:26:28 PM3/23/16
to Crossbar

I am also seeing this - my company's browser implementation is now blocking access to the site due to expired cert.

Tobias Oberstein

Mar 26, 2016, 6:01:59 AM3/26/16
to cross...@googlegroups.com
Ah, right. Thanks! We'll fix that.

Am 23.03.2016 um 17:26 schrieb Steve Ditlinger:

> I am also seeing this - my company's browser implementation is now
> blocking access to the site due to expired cert.
>
> On Saturday, March 19, 2016 at 11:57:55 AM UTC-7, Gábor Marinov wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> The certificate of demo.crossbar.io <http://demo.crossbar.io> has
> expired today. I have noticed that while I tried visiting the site,
> and chrome 49 denied loading it.
>
> Best,
> Gabor

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/crossbario/c464ddc9-655d-4aab-ad6e-d75f7285eb81%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/crossbario/c464ddc9-655d-4aab-ad6e-d75f7285eb81%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

Brad Smith

Mar 28, 2016, 1:12:40 AM3/28/16
to Crossbar
Hi there,

Just wanting to know has this been fixed yet?
I can ping demo.crossbar.io with a response, but can't seem to connect with wss://demo.crossbar.io/ws with code that worked previously.

Thanks.

On Saturday, March 26, 2016 at 6:01:59 PM UTC+8, Tobias Oberstein wrote:
Ah, right. Thanks! We'll fix that.

Am 23.03.2016 um 17:26 schrieb Steve Ditlinger:

> I am also seeing this - my company's browser implementation is now
> blocking access to the site due to expired cert.
>
> On Saturday, March 19, 2016 at 11:57:55 AM UTC-7, Gábor Marinov wrote:
>
>     Hi,
>
>     The certificate of demo.crossbar.io <http://demo.crossbar.io> has
>     expired today. I have noticed that while I tried visiting the site,
>     and chrome 49 denied loading it.
>
>     Best,
>     Gabor

Alexander Gödde

Mar 31, 2016, 5:45:04 AM3/31/16
to Crossbar
Hi Brad!

Took us longer than it should have, but this is fixed.

Regards,

Alex