Upload to different folders

Robert

Feb 9, 2016, 9:12:21 AM2/9/16
to Crossbar
Hey guys,

I'm wondering if it is possible to upload files to different directories for different users.
E.g. user1 uploads his files to .../uploads/user1 while user2 uploads to .../uploads/user2.

Currently I'm adding prefixes to the filenames to seperate the users, but these are added by the client. I would like to have a solution which does this or something similar on the server.

Best regards

Marko Petzold

Feb 10, 2016, 5:27:32 AM2/10/16
to Crossbar
A feature separating user folders based on session_id or auth_id does not exist.
You may want to post that feature request here .

Tobias Oberstein

Feb 11, 2016, 5:05:17 PM2/11/16
to cross...@googlegroups.com
something like this?