autobahn client display progressbar in shell

ninou

Dec 12, 2016, 10:07:51 AM12/12/16
to Crossbar
hi

i want to build a component which display a progress bar ( ====> )
according the content of a published message

i did not succeed because of this Unwanted timestamp prefix

is there a solution ?

thanks

Elvis Stansvik

Dec 12, 2016, 12:13:41 PM12/12/16
to cross...@googlegroups.com

Hi ninou,

I think you have to be more specific. What timestamp prefix are you referring to?

Best is if you can show some code, what results you got, and what you expected. It's much easier to help if we have more information.

Elvis

> thanks

ninou

Dec 12, 2016, 2:30:40 PM12/12/16
to cross...@googlegroups.com

hi elvis

i just want to a print messages published by another component, on the same line, like this:

sys.stdout.write('\r'+msg)

but there is a global observer, somewhere inside autobahn/twisted which adds a timestamp before each print