Non-zero exit code detected

Hongyang Ma

Jun 22, 2019, 8:07:47 AM6/22/19
to cp2k
Dear All,

I'm an extremely new cp2k user and have limited knowledge about computational programming as well.

When I use the /tool/toochains/script to install the prerequisite, I always got an error of "Non-zero exit code detected". I have been stuck here for days. Could someone provide me some suggestions? Thanks.

The gcc version is 9.1.0 and the openmpi version is 4.0.1.

screenshot.png

Regards,
Hongyang

Tiziano Müller

Jun 23, 2019, 9:28:54 AM6/23/19
to Hongyang Ma, cp...@googlegroups.com
Dear Hongyang,

https://www.cp2k.org/faq:toolchain_non_zero_exit_code_detected
(just created based on your screenshot)

Since you're providing an up-to-date compiler (I assume you also have
gfortran from the gcc 9.1.0 suite) and openmpi yourself, there is
usually no need to use "--install-all" for the toolchain script.

Hope this helps,
best regards,
Tiziano

Am 22.06.19 um 14:07 schrieb Hongyang Ma:
> Dear All,
>
> I'm an extremely new cp2k user and have limited knowledge about
> computational programming as well.
>
> When I use the /tool/toochains/script to install the prerequisite, I
> always got an error of "Non-zero exit code detected". I have been stuck
> here for days. Could someone provide me some suggestions? Thanks.
>
> The gcc version is 9.1.0 and the openmpi version is 4.0.1.
>
> screenshot.png
>

> Regards,
> Hongyang

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cp2k/7c634be5-bc5e-4269-8065-ee6b572ece95%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cp2k/7c634be5-bc5e-4269-8065-ee6b572ece95%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

Tiziano Müller
University of Zurich
Department of Chemistry
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zürich

Tel: +41 44 63 54234
www.chem.uzh.ch
tiziano...@chem.uzh.ch
pEpkey.asc

Hongyang Ma

Jun 25, 2019, 2:40:51 AM6/25/19
to cp2k
Dear Tiziano,

Thanks. It's fixed.

Regards,
Hongyang

在 2019年6月23日星期日 UTC+10下午11:28:54,Tiziano Müller写道: