CP2K psmp for ver 6.1: impossible to pass the tests?!

Espen Tangen

May 7, 2019, 4:26:43 AM5/7/19
to cp2k
Hi all. I am not able to make the compilation of the cp2k.psmp binary pass the tests.

Anyone who have succeeded in this and may give me some hints and also their arch file?
(plus setups, including compilersuite etc).

Regards

Et.

Tiziano Müller

May 7, 2019, 8:46:33 AM5/7/19
to Espen Tangen, cp...@googlegroups.com
Hi Espen,

If you take a look at the Dashboard [1] (you might have to go back a lot
of commits though) did all the tests pass for the release back then.

Since compilers or libraries were updated and/or differ in your
installation from the compilers and libraries we were using at that
time, then your experience may vary of course.

Best regards,
Tiziano

[1] https://dashboard.cp2k.org/
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cp2k/50b43439-d977-47e0-9777-390739d9d962%40googlegroups.com