CU Boulder Varsity Pond Golden-winged Warbler, Boulder County

Christian Nunes

May 9, 2019, 6:50:47 PM5/9/19
to CObirds List
Reported on eBird two days ago and refound today. Currently being seen on north side of pond just south of University Ave. With flock of Bushtits, etc.

Christian Nunes
Boulder

Allison Hilf

May 10, 2019, 12:43:09 AM5/10/19
to paja...@hotmail.com, CObirds List
Christian-
How come the Tuesday sighting e-bird report never up on the daily e-bird reports? I even went back and could only find it by searching by bird name, not by date?

I’d just like to know how the RBA can get info out faster to public.

Thx,
Allison Hilf
Aurora, CO

Sent from my iPhone