Snowy owl

preston...@gmail.com

Dec 22, 2017, 1:56:43 AM12/22/17
to cob...@googlegroups.com
I spotted a snowy owl in Baca County just before sun down on Thursday, Dec 21. It was .5 mile east of the intersection of Rd. 34 and Rd. UU. It flew out of a shelter belt on the north side of UU on state land.

Preston Larimer
Buena Vista, CO
Sent from my iPhone

Migrant

Dec 26, 2017, 1:48:59 PM12/26/17
to Cobirds
Has anyone seen the owl this morning?

Norm Lewis
Lakewood

Sent from my iPad

Paul Hurtado

Dec 26, 2017, 6:03:36 PM12/26/17
to migr...@aol.com, CObirds
I'm currently watching it, sitting on Stanley Lake dam, viewing from Wayne Carle Middle School. Its about 200-300 yards left/southeast from the gated fence blocking access aling the top of the dam.

-Paul Hurtado

Susan Rosine

Dec 26, 2017, 6:16:34 PM12/26/17
to Colorado Birds
I'm here, probably next to your car. Don't see it or you m

Susan Rosine

Dec 26, 2017, 6:28:44 PM12/26/17
to Colorado Birds
Ok, there are TWO parking lots at the school. I was in the wrong one.
Found the owl! Thank you Paul and Tim!
Susan Rosine
Thornton